|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The well-known soap opera All My Tomorrows is being plagued by a very shadowy phantom.
Insert details here.
- Shadow (single appearance)(no lines)(Monte and Susan Gucci's disguises)
- Monte (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Susan Gucci (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Stone (single appearance)
- Casting department worker (single appearance)
- Monte's clients (single appearance)(photograph)
- Guy (single appearance)
- Television studio
- All My Tomorrows main set
- Casting department
- Spooky graveyard set
- Stone's family's mausoleum
- Backstage area
- Erica Slayzak's dressing room
- Hospital set
- Costume rack area
|Erica Slayzak||She knew all about the legend of the Shadow.|
|Monte||Upset that the casting department of All My Tomorrows wouldn't hire any of his clients.|
|Monte and Susan Gucci as the Shadow||To scare up a bigger contract for Susan.|
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Pope provides excellent pencils, and with Dave Hunt's inks he really has settled in as one of the best detailers of the Gang. Pope's other characters in the cast are portrayed in a more realistic style, and the blend makes for an interesting contrast. The monster is a clever concoction, and even if the mystery itself is only passable, the tale provides a good if not great Scooby-Doo diversion.