|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
It's been six months since Freddy was killed. Since then, the rest of the team have found survivors and managed to fortify the beginnings of a new base of operations at the mall.
Insert details here.
- Hooper (single appearance)
- Dave Sanchez (single appearance)
- Daphne Blake (main story and flashback)
- Daisy Dinkley
- Kessler (single appearance)
- Jack Kubelsky (single appearance)
- Grace Kubelsky (first appearance)
- Monsters (single appearance)(no lines)(deceased)
- Consumerites (no lines)(flashback only)
- Fred Jones (mentioned)(deceased)
- Mall survivors (first appearance)(no lines)
- Gary (only time mentioned)
- The Four (mentioned)
- Scrappy-Doo (cameo)
- Hooper's gun
- Dave Sanchez's gun
- Daphne's gun
- Velma's googles
- Kessler's gun
- Shaggy's gun
- The Mystery Machine (mentioned)
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Keith Giffen & J.M. DeMatteis: Writers
- Tom Mandrake: Guest Artist
- Hi-Fi: Colors
- Travis Lanham: Letters
- Kaare Andrews: Cover
- Mike Perkins and Andy Troy: Variant cover
- Liz Erickson: Asst. Editor
- Harvey Richards: Editor
- Jim Chadwick: Grand Pooh-Bah
- Albany has been renamed Jonestown.
- Shaggy has started an intimate relationship with Velma, therefore ending his attraction to Daisy Dinkley.
- Hooper said about Daphne: "Fights like the freakin' terminator", which is a reference to the film The Terminator released in 1984 and directed by James Cameron.
- Shaggy twists the positive of renaming of Albany to Jonestown into something negative by comparing it to the Jonestown lived in by the Peoples Temple religious group led by Jim Jones who committed mass murder/suicide in 1978.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Dave Sanchez: Dinkley and the others...They talk about Jones like he was some kinda saint.