|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
It's been six months since Freddy was killed. Since then, the rest of the team have found survivors and managed to fortify the beginnings of a new base of operations at the mall.
Insert details here.
- Hooper (first appearance)
- Dave Sanchez (first appearance)
- Daphne Blake (main story and flashback)
- Daisy Dinkley
- Kessler (first appearance)
- Jack Kubelsky (single appearance)
- Grace Kubelsky (first appearance)
- Monsters (single appearance)(no lines)(deceased)
- Fred Jones (mentioned)(deceased)
- Mall survivors (first appearance)(no lines)
- Gary (only time mentioned)
- The Four (mentioned)
- Scrappy-Doo (cameo)
- Hooper's gun
- Sanchez's gun
- Daphne's gun
- Kessler's gun
- Shaggy's paper
- Shaggy's gun
- The Mystery Machine (mentioned)
- Keith Giffen & J.M. DeMatteis: Writers
- Tom Mandrake: Guest Artist
- Hi-Fi: Colors
- Travis Lanham: Letters
- Kaare Andrews: Cover
- Mike Perkins and Andy Troy: Variant cover
- Liz Erickson: Asst. Editor
- Harvey Richards: Editor
- Jim Chadwick: Grand Pooh-Bah
- Hooper said about Daphne: "Fights like the freakin' terminator", which is a reference to the film The Terminator released in 1984 and directed by James Cameron.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Velma: That association... and the world that created it... are long gone, Shaggy. This is a new world. A world Fred Jones gave his life to protect. Jonestown it is - and Jonestown it will remain.
Sanchez: Dinkley and the others... They talk about Jones like he was some kinda saint. Not me. I remember all about Gary - the good and the bad.