|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert deatails here.
- Sanchez (first appearance)
- Hooper (first appearance)
- Daphne Blake (main story and flashback)
- Angie Dinkley (first full appearance)
- Dale Dinkley (first appearance)
- Kessler (first appearance)
- Monsters (single appearance)(no lines)(deceased)
- Fred Jones (mentioned)
- New York residents (first appearance) (no lines)
- Gary (mentioned)
- The Four (mentioned)
- Hooper's gun
- Sanchez's gun
- Daphne's gun
- Kessler's gun
- Shaggy's paper
- Shaggy's gun
- The Mystery Machine (mentioned)
- Keith Giffen & J.M. DeMatteis: Writers
- Tom Mandrake: Guest artist
- Hi-Fi: Colors
- Travis Lanham: Letters
- Kaare Andrews: Cover
- Mike Perkins and Andy Troy: Variant cover
- Liz Erickson: Assistant editor
- Harvey Richards: Editor
- Jim Chadwick: Grand Pooh-Bah
- Hooper said about Daphne: "Fights like the freakin' terminator", which is a reference to the film The Terminator released in 1984 and directed by James Cameron.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Velma: That association... and the world that created it... are long gone, Shaggy. This is a new world. A world Fred Jones gave his life to protect. Jonestown it is - and Jonestown it will remain.
Sanchez: Dinkley and the others... They talk about Jones like he was some kinda saint. Not me. I remember all about Gary - the good and the bad.