|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
While in Paris during Fashion Week, the gang meet up with Velma's old classmate in Criminal Psychology classes, supermodel Gigi Hadid. They are on the case of a gargoyle that is attacking Hadid's fashion show!
Insert details here.
- Intern (single appearance)
- Model (single appearance)
- Stylist (single appearance)
- Fashion Show Audience
|Intern||She wanted to get out of her contract.|
|Model||Angry that Gigi got the better dress.|
|Stylist||Angry that her designs didn't get recognition.|
|Big Pete||He kept disappearing.|
|Cache Blanc as the Gargoyle||To become a world famous painter by stealing famous paintings and replacing them with his forgeries.|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Robbie Daymond||Cache Blanc|
- Velma announces the celebrity guest.
- The What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode Ready to Scare also involved a plot with a gargoyle attacking a fashion show being presented in Paris.
- At various times in the episode, when her name is mentioned, there is a musical sting announcing "Gigi Hadid". The same is done at the episode close for Scooby-Doo as he models a wedding dress.
- Velma's "dress" at the fashion show is a tin can, colored in a pattern reminiscent of Andy Warhol's Campbell's soup can paintings.
- While they don't dress up for it, Shaggy and Scooby pretend to be monkeys, dancing around organ grinder Gigi Hadid, who is cranking a hand organ.
- Shaggy, Scooby-Doo and Gigi Hadid dress up as waiters serving coffee.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Turkish||Hareketli Gizem!||Animated Mystery!|