|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Talking monster (first full appearance)(final appearance; dies)
- Cliffy's mom (mentioned)(deceased)
- Cliffy's dad (mentioned)(deceased)
- Cliffy's sister (mentioned)(deceased)
- Wilfred (only time mentioned)
- Rufus T. Dinkley (mentioned)
- Al-Qaeda (only time mentioned)
- Carrie (mentioned)(deceased)
- New York
- Velma's goggles
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis & Ron Wagner: Undisputed Masters of Storytelling*
- Andy Owens: Inks
- Hi-Fi: Colors
- Travis Lanham: Letters
- Liz Erickson: Assistant Editor
- Harvey Richards: Editor
- Jim Chadwick: Has No Idea How Javins Conned Him Into Working with Giffen & DeMatteis Again
- *Also Delusional.
- The gang found the mall in the Malled!
- The monster that attacked Scooby and Cliffy, was the same monster who was sneaking around in the previous story.
- In Child's Play, Cliffy met a girl named Carrie, who had been affected by the nanite plague, but was still nice.
- The cover artists aren't credited.
- Shaggy mentions a brother-in-law named Wilfred, a reference to Maggie Rogers's newlywed husband in the The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show episode Wedding Bell Boos!
- This is the second time Daphne has smacked Shaggy in the face, this time being intentionally (after it being an accident in the previous story). This makes him the third person after Fred and Velma to be a victim of Daphne's physical abuse.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 1.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- CJNickels and Mears are parodies of J.C. Penney and Sears, respectively.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Cliffy: (crying) I...I love you, Scooby-Doo.