- For other incarnations, see 10,000 Volt Ghost (disambiguation).
The 10,000 Volt Ghost was one of the costumes brought to life.
The 10,000 Volt Ghost was a giant orange ghost with stray bolts of blue, made of sparking electricity that ranked up to, of course, 10,000 volts.
10,000 Volt Ghost was very rude and ruthless. He almost electrocuted Daphne and tried to kill Fred and the girls in an explosion.
Powers and abilities
- Electricity manipulation: the 10,000 Volt Ghost, being made completely out of electrical energy, has the power to manipulate electrical circuitry and wires with his own touch, being able to short - circuit an entire building with the touch of a finger. He can also use electricity harvested from his own body to strike his enemies with massive bolts of Electrical energy with his fingertips.
- Electrical travel: the 10,000 Volt Ghost can travel from place to place through electrical circuits and wires. Using this ability, he is able to instantly transport himself to almost anywhere where electric circuitry exists by travelling through something as simple as a light switch.
Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
The 10,000 Volt Ghost was the third monster to be brought to life. He attacked the gang when they were in the Monster Hive, and chased them up an elevator and to the Mystery Machine. They met again when he trapped Daphne from the gang, telling them she could take care of him. The 10,000 Volt Ghost made fun of her by mocking how scared she was and how stronger he was. Daphne foolishly attacked him, and got electrocuted by the ghost, shooting her high into the air, with a hard fall. He attacked Daphne later on, defeating her easily. He then met his end when he was sucked into a pair of jumper cables and into the Black Knight, causing him to explode.
10,000 Volt Ghost: Wait for me!
10,000 Volt Ghost: End of the line, Mystery Inc. Dieeeeeeee!
10,000 Volt Ghost: Not so fassst!
10,000 Volt Ghost: Deeeaaad eeennnddd!
10,000 Volt Ghost: Let go! Let go! Let gooooooooooo! Ahhhhhhh!
- It is based on 10,000 Volt Ghost from the The Scooby-Doo Show episode Watt a Shocking Ghost.
- A deleted scene on the DVD of the film shows that the original script included the 10,000 Volt Ghost helping the Black Knight Ghost steal the rest of the costumes from the museum.
- In the credits, it claims he has two voice actors: Dee Bradley Baker and Terrence Stone.
- Since the 10,000 Volt Ghost exploded due to an overload of power, it didn't turn back into a costume, as what happened with most of the monsters.