|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
- For other incarnations, see 10,000 Volt Ghost (disambiguation).
The 10,000 Volt Ghost is a pear-shaped, orange electrical mass with two arms and two legs. Yellow sparks surround the edges of its body.
Incapable of human speech, or of articulating himself. His attempts at verbal communication consisted of loud growling, mumbling sounds.
Powers and abilities
He had a powerful electrical field around him that he could apparently regulate. He could melt metal at will, while also being capable of opening and closing metal file cabinet drawers without melting or damaging them.
According to stories, an electrician who died in an accident at the Winterhaven Power Plant became the 10,000 Volt Ghost.
The Scooby-Doo Show
He and Mayor Dudley were scaring people off in order to buy the land cheap, because they knew a new highway would be going through the land, so they stood to make a large profit from the sale of the land.
Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
Insert details here. (Big House Brouhaha)
Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
Insert details here.
- The Scooby-Doo Show
- Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
- #50. Big House Brouhaha
- Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
- 125. The High School Wolfman's Musical Lament! (no lines)
- Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
- It appeared in The Scooby-Doo Show theme song.
- The 10,000 Volt Ghost is the second person to be disguised as his own ghost. The first was the Ghost of Captain Cutler.
- The 10,000 Volt Ghost also made an appearance in Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed. It was a statue before coming to life by the Evil Masked Figure.